Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fiesta Taco Casserole by Betty Crocker

I made this dish for our small group last night:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/fiesta-taco-casserole/82ac699d-cc07-44e7-9e34-30d3c56718e8

I had to do some editing, obviously.  It took a while to find canned beans and chili that were all natural.  Salsa was a little easier, but I was at the regular grocery store.

Cheese was also an issue.  We're currently eating Trader Joe's shredded cheese, but I didn't look at the ingredients until today.  I'll have to do a bit of research to see if we can continue eating cheese or not!

This dish was super yummy, and I definitely reccomend serving it with tortilla chips since it's a bit saucy and the contrast of textures is great!

We ate Santita's Only $2.00 Tortilla Chips.  It still surprises me when I buy something that is all natural and there's no label that says "All Natural" on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment